America is so indie

Friday, July 4, 2008

Today marks the anniversary of America going independent, and to celebrate, I thought I would show you a bunch of new stuff we have been working on lately. This morning I woke up and realized we had no 4th of July themed hat, so I took care of that


Also, I have been working on a cool pirate ship kart as well:



Finally, a very enthusiastic Zero Gear fan (ok, my wonderful girlfriend) decided to make an entirely physical version of our sock monkey character, complete with a Zero Gear butt-label! Awesome!!!





Have a happy and safe 4th of July everyone!

10 comments:

Gorion said...

OMG.. that sock monkeyis amazing :D really nice!
I allready saw the pirate ship on mapcore + the UV texture which is insane.. Also i really like the hat! Everything is coming along nicely i see :)

Anonymous said...

HOLY #$&@!!!! HONESTLY, this is SO perfect! Chelsea is a frickin' crafty superstar! Usually I can sort of figure out at least one aspect of what she makes and imagine how it might have been made, but this is WAY out of my imagination's realm.

David Marsh said...

Hmm, maybe we should make more and auction them off to help fund development?

Anonymous said...

handmade zero-gear merchandise? I'd buy it...

Gorion said...

Sure why not david :) Just don't make her work to hard ;)

Chris Tufnell said...

:D yay

Sweat shops ^_^

Corey Wylie said...

Dude you went with my idea! SWEET, im sorry i wasnt much help in actually making it though = (

but i applaud the pirateship kart/ sockmonkey combo!

great work.. I want a beta of this for my birthday man!

july 23, think that'll happen?

David Marsh said...

hmm, a game beta not likely . . . something else released close to then maybe.

Brian Cronin said...

I don't think we are going to have a beta by the 23rd :( It is looking like it will be on the 24th. And unfortunately we can only allow people in the beta who are born between the 24th and the 27th (it is a legal issue, I don't really understand that stuff). Sorry dude :(

chelsea said...

My birthday is the 23rd also! I am currently working on another sock monkey and hopefully david will post a picture when it is finished. (oh yeah, I am david's wonderful girlfriend!) Perhaps this one will be up for auction soon! Hopefully... :)